Pack a 62 Inch Monitor in Your Briefcase
When you hit the road and can’t squeeze your 62 inch monitor into your briefcase, you may want to reach for your Vuzix iWear. So if you’re watching a movie on your laptop or iPod or looking to join multiple friends in a first-person shooter game, Vuzix delivers a big experience with a mobile form factor. For gamers, the glasses-like displays will provide video, audio, microphone and even 3D sensors that allow you to move an on-screen character’s field of view by moving your head.
Paul Travers, CEO of Vuzix, talks with Brad Baldwin from the show floor of 2008 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) about the products and the awards they have received.
Specs for the Techie:
– Virtual 62″ screen viewed from 9-feet
– Advanced Video Frame Buffers, allowing for up to four 62 inch virtual screens
– iWear 3D Enabled for automatic 2D/3D control as well as field sequential 3D video files
– Twin high-resolution 640×480 (920,000 pixels) LCD displays
– Flicker free 3D video support for most field sequential 3D video files
– 32-degree field of view
– 24-bit true color (16 million colors)
– 60 Hz progressive scan update rate
– Removable, integrated speakers
– AccuTilt viewer with 15 degrees of angle
– Console Video Splitter with NTSC, Component & HDMI video in and out.