The Eco-Technology Approach of Intel – Intel Chip Chat – Episode 40

Image for FaceBook

 
Share this post:
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Pinterest | Reddit | Email
 
This post can be linked to directly with the following short URL:


 
The audio player code can be copied in different sizes:
144p, 240p, 360p, 480p, 540p, Other


 
The audio player code can be used without the image as follows:


 
This audio file can be linked to by copying the following URL:


 
Download the audio file.
 
Subscribe:
Connected Social Media - iTunes | Spotify | Google | Stitcher | TuneIn | Twitter | RSS Feed | Email
Intel - iTunes | Spotify | RSS Feed | Email
Intel Chip Chat - iTunes | Spotify | RSS Feed | Email
 

Information and Communication Technology accounts for 2% of global CO2 emissions. Intel’s Eco-Technology efforts are now focused on opportunities for technology to impact the other 98%.

In this Chip Chat episode, Allyson Klein interviews Lorie Wigle.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,
 
Posted in: Clean Tech, Corporate, Intel, Intel Chip Chat