Engineer – Web Developer
We are looking for talented / experienced people to join our team and take projects head on while seeing them through to completion. Connected Social Media produces rich media content for Fortune 500 companies for delivery on our website, our clients’ websites, and syndicated and shared on various other sites and services.
This position involves a very flexible attitude compared to most typical engineering positions. We’re extremely client-focused and eager to please, which often results in a heavy demand to shift gears and change direction mid-project.
While we strive to have projects be well-defined, this position will require guiding and directing the development of the specs that define the projects, thus a clear understanding of our business and industry is essential.
If you think you got the chops and meet the requirements please submit the form at the bottom of this page.
Skills / Requirements:
- 3 years experience in general web development
- Experience with WordPress, specifically theme development
- Graphics experience (Photoshop, Illustrator, and etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Strong knowledge of SSH and FTP
- Strong leadership and team player skills
- Ability to communicate with normal humans who have little or no understand of technology